How do I make a Reservation?
There are three ways you can make a reservation:
1) Phone: Call +302104836823 to speak with one of our specialized villa consultants. Once you have found the villa right for you, your personal villa consultant will guide you through the booking process and send you a form to fill out.
2) Email: Send an e-mail to email@example.com and one of our specialized villa consultants will reply as soon as possible to make sure you have found the ideal villa for you. Once the decision is made, he or she will guide your through the booking process and send you the appropriate form to fill out.
3) Online: Once you have found your preferred villa on our website, you can book online via our secure reservation online system. If you have any questions, please contact our villa consultant via phone or e-mail.
What is the required length of stay?
The required length of stay depends on the island, season, and villa you wish to stay in. Please contact your villa consultant or visit the online reservation system to find out.
When is high season and low season?
While the seasons vary between villas, in general the differing islands' seasons lie between the following months:
For Mykonos and Paros
High Season: July - August; Low Season: April - May & September-October
For Santorini and Crete
High Season: July - September; Low Season: April & October
What time is my check-in/check-out?
Check in is at 2:00 p.m. and check out is 11:00 a.m.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
The cancellation policy depends on each villa. You may see the cancellation policy for a specified villa visiting the online reservation system or contacting a villa consultant via phone or e-mail. In order to find it in the online reservation system, you must click "Book Now" on the specified villa's page.
What is the security deposit?
The security deposit is a sum of money that the guest agrees to give during the check-in process of the villa as safeguard against damages made to the property. If no damages occur during your stay, the sum is given back in full at check-out.
Will you meet us at the airport/port?
For all reservations in Mykonos, a Blue Villas Representative will meet you at the place of your preference to assure you have a pleasant arrival.
For reservations in Santorini, Crete, and Paros, the complimentary meet and greet depends on your reserved villa. Please ask your consultant for more details.
How do we get the keys?
Either the Blue Villas Representative or the manager of the villa will be awaiting you at the property to provide the keys, along with the orientation.
Are transfers included?
There are a few villas that include complimentary transfers. If you wish to have transfers arranged, please ask your villa consultant.
How does Blue Villas choose to add new properties into the collection?
The properties featured in the Blue Villas Collection are hand-picked to fit our 5 quality selection criteria:
1) Location: Beachfront villas are always our favorite, but we also choose villas that are in other secluded yet unique spots, perched up in the hills with breathtaking views.
2) View: A luxury island villa is naturally expected to have stunning sea views. We make sure all villas have direct and unobscured views, so that you can admire that glorious and romantic sunset with your loved one and the silver moon trail on the sea.
3) Privacy: In order for a property to qualify for becoming part of the Blue Villas Collection, it needs to ensure its guests will feel free to relax, away from the public eye. That's why the setting is always partially or wholly hidden from unwanted view.
4) Architecture, design & decor: Part of the luxury villa experience is the architecture and interior design which is unique to each property. Architectural styles may vary from traditional Cycladic to minimalist chic. However, there are certain properties that have a distinct character. We look for timeless elegance, effortless luxury, comfort, functionality, and a sense of ease and well-being. Special attention is given to outdoor spaces, because that's where our guests spend most of their time while on holiday; by the pool.
5) Top quality service: We know great service can take a holiday to the next level. If a property comes with in-house staff, we make sure they are up to par. As for our own personnel, that's where Blue Villas really stands out. Our highly trained and experienced villa team includes: concierge on call 24/7, chef, butler, masseur, driver and we can track a range of other professionals we collaborate with to make your stay just as you imagined it.
Are children welcome in all villas?
Only a few villas can't sleep children. Nevertheless, if you do have children, your villa consultant will offer the best suited option based on your children's age.
Do we have to pay full rent if we book a villa with more bedrooms than we need?
Yes. The cost of the majority of the villas pertains to the size of the accommodation and not the number of people.
Do all of your villas include staff personnel?
All villas include daily maid service. All other services vary based on the villa.
Who can we contact if we face a problem at the villa?
If you face a problem with one of the following, please read the indicated directions:
- Property: If the property does not meet your requirements, contact your villa consultant or the Blue Villas representative and Blue Villas will then attempt to resolve the issue in the best way possible. If the problem was not resolved to your reasonable satisfaction during your stay, please write your comments within 7 days of your return. Once received, Blue Villas will liaise with the villa owner to assist in reaching a satisfactory settlement for all justifiable complaints you may have. However, it is important to note that if you vacate the property without informing a Blue Villas representative prior to your departure, we cannot be held responsible.
- Facilities: Neither Blue Villas Collection, nor the owner can be held responsible for the breakdown of mechanical equipment, such as pumps, boilers, swimming pool filtration systems, air conditioning units, nor for the failure of public utilities such as water, gas and electricity. Nevertheless, if one of the above breaks down, you can call a Villa representative and it will normally be fixed within 24 hours.
- Service: If there is a problem with the service prior, during, or after your stay, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or respond to the review request with a descriptive complaint. It's important to inform Blue Villas of such issues as quality service is an important part of our company.
- Noise: Neither Blue Villas Collection, nor the owner can be held responsible for noise or disturbance originating beyond the boundaries of the property or the owner's control. In the event that a source of reasonably obvious noise has been in existence prior to your arrival and we are informed of this, we will contact you to inform you of the disturbance.
- Other issues: In general, if you face any problem during your stay at one of our villas, please contact Blue Villas Collection via:
Phone: +30 210 4836823
Can you make reservations for us during our stay?
If you wish to make a reservation, whether it's at a restaurant, a service, or an experience, you may message or call the concierge.
Telephone (Mykonos): +30 698 6391465
Telephone (Santorini): +30 698 0610055