HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION AT A SPECIFIC VILLA??
There are 3 ways you can make a reservation:
• Phone: Call +30 210 483 6823 to speak to one of our specialized villa consultants. Once you have found the villa you’d like to book, your personal villa consultant will guide you through the booking process and send you a form to fill out.
• Email: Send an e-mail to email@example.com and one of our specialized villa consultants will reply as soon as possible and help you find the right villa for you. Once the decision is made, they will guide you through the booking process and send you the appropriate form to fill out.
• Online: Once you have found your preferred villa on our website, you can book online via our secure online reservation system. If you have any questions, please contact our villa consultant via phone or e-mail.
WHAT IS THE REQUIRED LENGTH OF STAY?
The required length of stay depends on the island, season, and villa you wish to stay in. Please contact your villa consultant or use the online reservation system to find out.
WHEN ARE THE HIGH SEASON AND LOW SEASON IN GREECE?
While the vacation season varies between destinations, in general, the seasons in Greece lie between the following months:
High Season: June – September | Low Season: April & October
WHAT TIME IS MY CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT?
Check-in is at 15:00 PM and check-out is at 10:00 AM.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
The cancellation policy depends on each villa. You may see the cancellation policy for a specific villa by visiting the online reservation system or contacting a villa consultant via phone or e-mail. In order to find this information on the online reservation system, you must click ‘Book Now’ on the specific villa page.
WHAT IS THE SECURITY DEPOSIT?
The security deposit is a sum of money that the guest agrees to give during the check-in process of the villa as safeguard against damages made to the property. If no damages occur during your stay, the sum is given back in full at check-out.
IS THERE GOING TO BE SOMEONE WAITING FOR US ON OUR ARRIVAL AT THE VILLA?
For all Mykonos and Paros reservations, a BlueVillas representative will be there to help with your arrival transfer and the check-in procedure.
For reservations in Santorini, Crete, and other destinations, the complimentary meet and greet depend on your reserved villa. Please ask your consultant for more details.
HOW DO WE GET THE KEYS?
Either the BlueVillas representative or the manager of the villa will be waiting for you at the property to provide the keys, along with full orientation.
ARE TRANSFERS INCLUDED?
There are some villas that include complimentary transfers. If you wish to have transfers arranged, please ask your villa consultant.
HOW IS MY RESERVATION GUARANTEED?
In the rare case that a villa owner cancels your villa reservation within 30 days prior to your arrival, at BlueVillas we guarantee that we will find you a similar or better accommodation, or we will fully refund you.
HOW DOES BLUEVILLAS CHOOSE NEW PROPERTIES FOR THE COLLECTION?
The properties featured in the BlueVillas Collection are carefully selected to fit our 5 quality assurance criteria:
• Location: Beachfront villas are always a favorite, but we also choose villas that are in other secluded yet unique spots, like perched up in the hills with breathtaking views, and gorgeous properties that have easy access to lively towns and famous beaches.
• View: A luxury island villa is naturally expected to have stunning sea views. We make sure all villas have direct and unobscured views so that you can admire a glorious sunset and gaze at the silver moon trail on the sea at night.
• Privacy: In order for a property to qualify to become part of the BlueVillas Collection, it needs to ensure that its guests will feel free to relax, away from the crowds. That's why the setting is always partially or wholly hidden from view whatever the location or destination.
• Architecture, design & decor: Part of the luxury villa experience is the architecture and interior design which is unique to each property. Architectural styles vary from traditional Cycladic to minimalist chic. We look for timeless elegance, effortless luxury, comfort, functionality, and an ambiance of ease and well-being. Special attention is given to outdoor spaces because that's where our guests spend most of their time while on holiday, by their private pool!
• Top quality service: We know great service can take a holiday to the next level. If a property comes with in-house staff, we make sure they are proficient. As for our own personnel, that's where Blue Villas really stands out. Our highly trained and experienced villa team includes concierge, chefs, butlers, masseurs, and drivers, and we can track a range of other professionals we collaborate with to make your stay just as you imagined it.
ARE CHILDREN WELCOME IN ALL VILLAS?
Only a few villas do not accept children. If you do have children, your villa consultant will offer the most suitable options based on your children's ages.
DO WE HAVE TO PAY FULL RENT IF WE BOOK A VILLA WITH MORE BEDROOMS THAN WE NEED?
Yes, the cost of the majority of the villas pertains to the size of the accommodation and not the number of people. However, some villas can cost less depending on the number of occupants or the number of bedrooms that will be used, so email our villa consultants for more information.
DO ALL OF YOUR VILLAS INCLUDE STAFF PERSONNEL?
Some villas include live-in staff, yet the services vary based on the specific villa.
CAN YOU MAKE RESERVATIONS FOR US DURING OUR STAY?
If you wish to make a reservation, whether it's at a restaurant, or a specific service or experience, contact the concierge via:
Mykonos +30 6986391465
Santorini & Paros +30 6980610055
All other destinations +30 2104836823
WHO CAN WE CONTACT IF WE FACE A PROBLEM AT THE VILLA?
If you encounter a problem with one of the following, please read the indicated directions:
• Property: If the property does not meet your requirements, contact your villa consultant or your BlueVillas representative and BlueVillas will then attempt to resolve the issue in the best way possible. If the problem was not resolved to your reasonable satisfaction during your stay, please write your comments within 7 days of your return. Once received, BlueVillas will liaise with the villa owner to assist in reaching a satisfactory settlement for all justifiable complaints you may have. However, it is important to note that if you vacate the property without informing a BlueVillas representative prior to your departure, we cannot be held responsible.
• Facilities: Neither BlueVillas, nor the owner can be held responsible for the breakdown of mechanical equipment, such as pumps, boilers, swimming pool filtration systems, air conditioning units, nor for the failure of public utilities such as water, gas, and electricity. Nevertheless, if one of the above breaks down, you should call a BlueVillas representative, and it will normally be fixed within 24 hours.
• Service: If there is a problem with the service prior to, during, or after your stay, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or respond to the review request with a descriptive complaint. It's important to inform BlueVillas of such issues because quality service is a vital part of our company.
• Noise: Neither BlueVillas nor the owner can be held responsible for noise or disturbance originating beyond the boundaries of the property or outside the owner's control. If a source of reasonably obvious noise has been in existence prior to your arrival, and we are informed of this, we will contact you to inform you of the disturbance.
• Other issues: In general, if you need to contact us during your stay at one of our villas, you can contact BlueVillas via:
+30 210 483 6823